Online/Digital Designer R10K-14K monthly
at Recruit Digital in Cape Town
Online/Digital Designer #1105
Salary R10 – 14k
Location Cape Town
Our client can be an internet marketing agency-based in Cape Town, and they’re looking for An Internet / Digital Artist to affix their facility to conceptualise and create excellent creative work inside the range of the model and creative brief offered.
- Work in a group setting (providing support to design group) and individually handling tasks from begin to finish.
– lead to making strategy for consumers and translating it into an inspiring model strategy for architecture and layout in consultation with all the Creative Director.
- Research, study and produce a summary of information.
- Integrate research and approach in to a design system.
- Work efficiently and be detail focused.
You’ll be conceptualising and developing these:
- Mobi site
- Desktop Application
- Social Media Promos
- Rich media banners
- Website Usability
- Landing Pages
- Call to Action
- Responsive Designs
- PPC ad design
- Collateral marketing aids design (stationery, promotion items, branding)
- Mail design
- Any other online or supporting creative style i.e Programs, UX, UI
- Act as part of the QA staff inside the business on all design/creative.
- Work alongside Maven competitors to ensure they know how
- Design works as well as their roles for making your jobs work.
– Tertiary qualification in graphic design (Media/Graphic Design).
- Experience in the area of site design.
– Experience in progress is a big plus.
- Must have at least four to five years’ advertising agency experience.
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of graphics programs and techniques.
- ADOBE Creative Suite
- Applications: Macromedia Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat helpful.
- Admiration for browser compatibility issues.
- High attention to detail for that generation of error free pages
- Deadline driven to fulfill specified timelines
- Modern/creative capabilities for design and artwork within the constraints of the distribution medium.
- Attention to detail
- Innovative / creative abilities for design
- Deadline driven to meet specific deadlines
- Smartly interpret and react to internal and client briefs
- Work collaboratively with Creative Director, developers and key team members and copywriters
- Keep up-to date with rising, appropriate design styles
- Good interpersonal skills, strong communication skills
- Comfortable with deadlines and pressure.
- You need to be deadline driven and an ambitious worker with troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
To be viewed for this position please send the next to email@example.com:
– CV / LinkedIn profile
– Portfolio / link to
– Current CTC and Expected CTC
– Notice period