Online/Digital Designer jobs R10K-14K per month
at Recruit Digital in Cape Town
Online/Digital Designer #1105
Pay R10 – 14k
Location Cape Town
Our client can be an internet marketing agency-based in Cape Town, and they’re looking for An Internet / Digital Artist to join their facility to conceptualise and produce exceptional creative work within the opportunity of the model and creative brief offered.
- Work in a bunch atmosphere (providing service to create team) and separately handling assignments from start to finish.
– Be responsible for making strategy for customers and translating it into an impressive company idea for structure and style in consultation with the Creative Director.
- Research, study and create a summary of information.
- Incorporate research and technique into a design software.
- Work efficiently and become detail focused.
You’ll be conceptualising and developing these:
- Mobi site
- Desktop Application
- Social Media Promos
- Rich media banners
- Website Usability
- Landing Pages
- Call to Action
- Responsive Designs
- PPC ad design
- Collateral marketing aids style (stationery, promotion items, advertising)
- Mail design
- Any other online or supporting creative style i.e Programs, UX, UI
- Act as part of the QA staff inside the company on all design/creative.
- Work alongside Expert groups to ensure they know how
- Design works and their functions to make your projects work.
– Tertiary qualification in graphic design (Media/Graphic Design).
- Experience in the area of website design.
– Experience in progress can be a big plus.
- Must have at least four to five years’ advertising agency experience.
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of graphics programs and techniques.
- ADOBE Creative Suite
- Applications: Macromedia Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat effective.
- Gratitude for browser compatibility issues.
- High attention to detail for the output of error free pages
- Deadline driven to fulfill specific timelines
- Modern/creative skills for layout and design inside the limitations of the distribution medium.
- Attention to detail
- Modern / creative abilities for design
- Deadline driven to fulfill specific deadlines
- Intelligently understand and respond to central and client briefs
- Work collaboratively with Creative Director, builders and key associates and copywriters
- Keep up-todate with growing, appropriate design trends
- Good interpersonal skills, strong communication skills
- Comfortable with deadlines and stress.
- you have to be deadline-driven and an ambitious employee with troubleshooting and problemsolving skills.
To be viewed for this part please send these to email@example.com:
– CV / LinkedIn profile
– Portfolio / link to
– Current CTC and Expected CTC
– Notice period