Online/Digital Designer R10K-14K monthly
at Recruit Digital in Cape Town
Online/Digital Designer #1105
Salary R10 – 14k
Location Cape Town
Our client is an internet marketing agency based in Cape Town, and they’re trying to find An Internet / Digital Developer to affix their facility to conceptualise and produce outstanding creative work inside the opportunity of creative brief and the company provided.
You’ll have to:
- Work in a bunch setting (providing service to create group) and independently managing projects from start to finish.
– lead to making technique for customers and translating it into an impressive company idea for architecture and style in consultation with all the Creative Director.
- Research, analyze and develop a summary of information.
- Integrate research and technique into a design system.
- Work efficiently and be detail focused.
You’ll be conceptualising and building the next:
- Mobi site
- Desktop Application
- Social Media Promos
- Rich media banners
- Website Usability
- Landing Pages
- Call to Action
- Responsive Designs
- PPC ad design
- Collateral marketing aids design (paper, promo items, advertising)
- Mail design
- Any other online or supporting innovative design i.e Programs, UX, UI
- Act within the QA team inside the organization on all design/creative.
- Work alongside Maven clubs to ensure that they know how
- Design works and their jobs to make your projects work.
– Tertiary qualification in visual design (Multimedia/Graphic Design).
- Experience in the field of site design.
– Experience in progress can be a huge plus.
- Must have at least four to five years’ advertising agency experience.
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of design applications and methods.
- ADOBE Creative Suite
- Applications: Macromedia Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat effective.
- Admiration for browser compatibility issues.
- High awareness of detail for that output of error-free pages
- Deadline driven to satisfy specified timelines
- Innovative/creative talents for layout and design inside the limits of the delivery medium.
- Attention to detail
- Modern / creative skills for design
- Deadline driven to meet specific deadlines
- Wisely interpret and respond to central and client briefs
- Work collaboratively with Creative Director, builders and key team members and copywriters
- continue-to date with promising, relevant design trends
- Good interpersonal skills, strong communication skills
- Comfortable with deadlines and stress.
- you have to be deadline driven and an ambitious employee with troubleshooting and problemsolving skills.
To be considered for this function please send the next to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– CV / LinkedIn profile
– Portfolio / link to
– Current CTC and Expected CTC
– Notice period